invites us to co-create our connection to nature through the use of water, invoking her very own realism of feeling.
- of Tranquility and stillness of water.
- with the energy of the Motion of water.
- and through the reflective qualities of water.
ISABELLE Expands the very horizons of expressionismwith her very own innovated creations and style - 3D Contemporary Expressionism.The 3 dimensional aspect of her work allows her to play uniquely with light and shadows, expressing some of the most beautiful contrasts to be found in nature….but at the same instant anchored in the most pure traditions of where she was trained and where it all begun Provence, France.
Humans have been shaping the very nature of french territory for thousands of years... They've been doing it for long enough that a harmonious and shared habitat has been established, visible in the landscapes.
Without trying to replicate landscapes, she is inspired by nature and lays on the canvas her very personal vision of it, balancing the elements of fantasy and abstraction with her extraordinary connection to place. Turning it into our special place as well, your special place.
Known too for…
- Her classic depictions of Majesty of trees..French Classic depictions of Maple, Oaks and Cherry Blossom Trees.
- Another French classic - Artworks inspired directly by Monets Lillies
- From stunning Smaller scale works right up to the Largest scale work she has ever done for the gallery.
MOVEMENT OF WATER
Rushing Waters of Beauty,
60 x 36 in
Waterfall of the Colorful Sunrise,
60 x 36 x 2 in
REFLECTIVE QUALITY OF WATER
Bright Maple of Colorful Autumn,
36 x 48
Lilies of Summer Beauty, 2022
30 x 40
TRANQUILITY OF WATER
Grand Mountain of Vast Beauty,
48 x 60 in
Waterway of Treasured Beauty,
36 x 48