ISABELLE DUPUY just delivered her most recent creations just for the Gallery. Including 3 inspired directly by the Maroon Bells..(2 where snapped up by our collectors before she could even get them here).
Her innovated process is hers alone but still anchored in the most pure traditions of where she was trained and where it all begun. Provence, France.
She expresses everything we adore about Aspen too, with joy, color, vibrancy and unbridled texture
- The Largest creation 60x72 (diptych) she has ever done of Independence Pass
- recently endowed the gallery with a brand new era in French poppies
- currently offers a wide range of Monet inspired lilies
- Artwork driven by the power of water in all it's forms, Lakes, waterfalls, rivers and more
- Classic french depictions of Trees across the Seasons Maple, Oaks, in all their Glory
Enjoy your closer look Isabelle latest SUMMER Artworks!
Sunset on the Colorful Summit
Summer Blossomings along the Summit, 36x48
Bright Summit of Summer Colors, 36x60
Still Water along the Summit, 40x30
Reflective Waters of the Lily Pond
Great Meadow of Colorful Bluebonnets
Spring Poppies of the Meadow
Irises of the Bright Springtime